New Job Opportunities
Cambridge Academic Partnership is a multi-academy trust which operates a group of secondary schools in Cambridge, and an international sixth form, Parkside Sixth.
We are looking for people to work with us who will share our commitment to excellence, innovation and collaboration.
We are committed to providing the best opportunities for all students and staff. We support a policy of non-discrimination on the grounds of age, class, disability, ethnic origin, or gender.
Cambridge Academic Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment
Please select from the categories below:
- Academies Company
- Annual Consultation of Admission Arrangements 2020/21
- CAP Central Services
- City of Cambridge Education Foundation (CCEF)
- Executive Group and CAP Central Services
- New Job Opportunities
- Our Business Plan
- Our Schools
- Our Vision, Mission & Values
- Policies and Statutory Documents